Home / Uncategorized / Sweetener in Gum Is Causing Surge in Accidental Dog Poisonings – Wall Street Journal

Sweetener in Gum Is Causing Surge in Accidental Dog Poisonings – Wall Street Journal

Wall Street Journal
Tonia Cox had no idea that a sweetener in sugarless chewing gum could nearly kill Murphy Jo, her family’s dog. Ms. Cox, of Charlotte, N.C., came home to find that the labradoodle had knocked her son’s Ice Breakers gum off the counter and ingested about

Click Here To Read More      

About Bob Simons